Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 2b - 1 = 5, what is the value of 2b2 - 1?
In the figure above, points P, Q, R, S, and T lie on the same line, and R is the center of the large circle. If the three smaller circles are congruent and the radius of the large circle is 6, what is the radius of one of the smaller circles?
3. Jeri has edited of her term paper. If she has edited 15 pages, how many pages does she have left to edit?
4. 7, 12, 22, 42, 82
Which of the following gives a rule for finding each term in the sequence after the first?
The figure above shows a rectangular box. What is the longest length of a diagonal of one of the faces of this box?
6. Which of the following points is NOT on the graph of the line -2x - 3y = 36 in the xy-plane?
7. During a coyote repopulation study, researchers determine that the equation P = 250(1.32)t describes the population P of coyotes t years after their introduction into a new region. Which of the following gives the values of I, the initial population of coyotes, and r, the annual percent increase in this population?
8. Which of the following is equal to
9. Which of the following could be the x-intercept and y-intercept of a line that is perpendicular to the line 3x + 6y = 0?
10. The function f is defined by the equation f(x) = x - x2. Which of the following represents a quadratic with no real zeros?
11. In the xy-plane, the graph of the line intersects the graph of the equation y = x2 + x at two points. What is the distance between these two points?
12. If i2k = 1, and , which of the following must be true about k?
13. For all numbers x and y, let z be defined by the equation z = |22 - x2 - y2| + 22. What is the smallest possible value of z?
14. If the polynomial P(x) has factors of 12, (x - 5), and (x + 4), which of the following must also be a factor of P(x)?
15. If f(x) = -x + 7 and g(f(x)) = 2x + 1, what is the value of g(2)?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us