Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A jar contains only red, white, and blue marbles. It contains twice as many red marbles as white marbles and three times as many white marbles as blue marbles. If a marble is chosen at random, what is the probability that it is not red?
2. y = -3(x - 2)2 + 2
In the xy-plane, line l passes through the point (-1, 3) and the vertex of the parabola with equation above. What is the slope of line l?
3. A certain function takes an input value and transforms it into an output value according to the following three-step procedure:
Step 1: Multiply the input value by 6.
Step 2: Add x to this result.
Step 3: Divide this result by 4.
If an input of 7 to this function yields an output of 15, what is the value of x?
4. The variables x and y are believed to correlate according to the equation y = ax2 + bx + c, where a, b, and c are constants. Which of the following scatterplots would provide the strongest evidence in support of the hypothesis that a < 0?
5. On a number line, the coordinates of points P and R are p and r, respectively, and p < r. If the point with coordinate x is closer to p than to r, then which of the following statements must be true?
6. Let function f(x) be defined by the equation . If m is a positive integer, then
7. The value of y varies with x according to the equation y = a(x - 2)(x + 1), where a < 0. As the value of x increases from 0 to 5, which of the following best describes the behavior of y?
8. If the expression is equivalent to the expression for all values of n, what is the value of k?
9. An online trading company charges a 3% commission for all stock purchases. If a trader purchases 200 shares of a stock through this company and is charged $3,399 including commission, what is the cost per share for this stock?
10. For nonzero numbers w and y, if w is 50% greater than y, then what is the ratio of w-2 to y-2?
11. Every athlete in a group of 60 female varsity athletes at Greenwich High School either runs track, plays soccer, or does both. If one-third of the athletes in this group who play on the soccer team also run on the track team, and one-half of the athletes in this group who run on the track team also play on the soccer team, which of the following statements must be true?
A portion of the graph of the quadratic function y = f(x) is shown in the xy-plane above. The function g is defined by the equation g(x) = f(x) + b. If the equation g(x) = 0 has exactly one solution, what is the value of b?
13. If cos x = a, where , and cos y = - a, then which of the following could be the value of y?
Of those surveyed who expressed an opinion on Proposal 81a, approximately what percentage are under 40 years of age?
If the data in the table above are assumed to be representative of the general voting population, which of the following statements is most directly justified by these data?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us