Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The fraction is equal to 0.8. What is the value of n?
2. The median of the numbers x, 10, and 12 is 12. Which of the following CANNOT be the value of x?
Based on the ordered pairs in the table above, which of the following could express a relationship between x and y?
4. The average (arithmetic mean) of a set of 3 positive integers is m. If the number 24 is added to this set, what is the average (arithmetic mean) of the new set of numbers?
5. If , what is the value of x?
6. The Municipal Electric Company charges each household $0.15 per kilowatt-hour of electricity plus a flat monthly service fee of $16. If a household uses 30 kilowatt-hours of electricity and is charged $P in a given month, which of the following equations is true?
Alyssa determines that a floating balloon is 1,200 meters away from her at an angle of 42° from the ground, as in the figure above. What is the height, h, of the balloon from the ground? (sin 42° = 0.669, cos 42° = 0.743, tan 42° = 0.900)
In the figure above, line segments and intersect at point E. What is the value of x?
A university surveyed 24 economics majors and asked them how many credits they received the previous semester. The results are represented in the graph above. What percentage of these students received 15 or more credits that semester?
What is the median number of credits these students received the previous semester?
11. If a and b are the coordinates of two points on the number line, then which of the following is equivalent to the statement that the absolute distance from a to b is greater than the absolute distance from -2 to 6?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, rectangle ABCD is inscribed in the circle with center O. What is the area of the circle?
13. Everyone in Niko's class has a different birth date. If Niko is both the 8th oldest person and the 12th youngest person in his class, how many students are in Niko's class?
14. If , which of the following is equivalent to (2 - i)(3 - 2i)?
15. If f(x) = (x2)-2b and f(3) = 3, what is the value of b?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us