Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A multiple-choice math test consists of 50 questions. Every student earns 2 points for each correct answer, -0.25 points for each incorrect answer, and 0 points for each question left unanswered. If a student answers 40 questions and gets 32 of them correct, how many points does the student earn?
2. If the average of 3, 5, and m is 10, what is the value of m?
3. If 3b + 4 = -1, what is the value of 9b + 12?
The graph above shows Rebecca's distance from her base camp as she hiked to a mountaintop, took a 1-hour break for lunch, and returned back to base camp. According to the graph, approximately how much longer was her hike to the mountaintop than her hike from the mountaintop back to base camp?
5. In the 2014 season, the Bombers baseball team had a win-to-loss ratio of 5:3, with no game ending in a tie. If the Bombers played 120 total games in 2014, how many games did they lose?
6. 3x3 - 2x2 + 5
5x2 + x - 10
Which of the following is the sum of the two polynomials shown above?
In the figure above, what is the value of a + b?
8. If , where , what is the value of K?
Based on the ordered pairs in the table above, which of the following could express the relationship between the variables x and y?
The scatterplot above charts the temperature (in degrees Kelvin) and luminosity (in Suns) for 50 stars, including our own sun, that fall under the category of "Main Sequence" stars.
The vertical axis indicates the luminosity of the stars in units called "Suns." (A Sun unit equals the luminosity of our own sun.) According to the scatterplot, which of the following is the best estimate for the temperature of our sun?
According to the line of best fit shown on the scatterplot, a Main Sequence star with a temperature of 10,000°K is approximately how many times as luminous as a Main Sequence star with a temperature of 5,000°K?
What percent of the stars represented in the scatter-plot have a luminosity less than 0.0001 Sun?
Given the formula above, which of the following expresses k in terms of a and b?
14. Which of the following functions, when graphed in the xy-plane, will intersect the x-axis exactly 3 times?
15. For how many distinct integer values of n is (n 1 2)(n + 8) negative?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us