Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If the ordered pair (x, y) is the solution to the system of equations above, what is the value of y?
The graph of a system of linear equations is shown above. If the ordered pair (x, y) represents the solution to this system, what is the value of x – y?
3. If 5b = 6a + 16 and 9a = 7b – 20, then what is the value of 3a – 2b?
4. How many solutions does the system of equations shown above have?
5. The total fare for two adults and three children on an excursion boat is $14. If eachchild's fare is one-half of each adult's fare, what is the total cost for one adultand one child?
If the ordered pair (x, y) satisfies the system of equations above, what is the value of y?
2x – 3y = –3
–12 = –4x + y
7. In what quadrant will the lines represented by the equations above intersect?
8. If 10a = 6b + 7 and a – 6b = 34, then what is the value of –?
9. In addition to the standard airfare, a particular airline charges passengers for twokinds of travel services: $25 to check a bag and $15 to upgrade to priority boarding.If the airline collected $3,065 in baggage and priority boarding fees from 145 travelservices on two flights combined, which of the following systems of equations couldbe used to determine the number of bags checked (b) and the number of priority boarding upgrades (p) purchased on the two flights?
10. The most popular items at a bakery are its raspberry scones and its lemon poppy seedmuffins. The shop sells both items in boxes of 12 at a cost of $15 per box of raspberryscones and $9 per box of lemon poppy seed muffins. On Friday and Saturday, the shopearned $396 by selling a total of 46 boxes of these two items. If r and l represent the number of boxes of raspberry scones and lemon poppy seed muffins soldover the two-day period, respectively, which of the following systems of equationscould be used to find the number of boxes of each type of item sold?
11. Tricia manages a health bar and wants to add a new fruit-and-protein smoothie to themenu. To decide on the first new flavor she plans to offer, Tricia sold trial-sizedbanana smoothies and kiwi smoothies. She charged $2 for a banana smoothie and $2.50for a kiwi smoothie, and she sold 40 in all, totaling $87. How much more money didTricia make on the banana smoothies than the kiwi smoothies?
12. In the system of equations above, g is a constant. If the system has infinitely many solutions, what is the value ofg?
13. A small office supply store sells paper clips in packs of 100 and packs of 250. Ifthe store has 84 packs of paper clips in stock totaling 12,300 paper clips, how manypaper clips would a customer buy if he buys half of the packs of 250 that the storehas in stock?
14. In a college art class, 76 students are painting a mural on one wall of the campusamphitheater. The wall has been divided into 23 sections, and each section will bepainted by a group of either 2 or 4 students. How many more sections will be paintedby a group of 4 students than by a group of 2 students?
15. If the ordered pair (x, y) satisfies the system of equations above, what is the sum of the values of x and y?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us