Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following gives all values of j that satisfy the inequality?
2. Which of the following numbers is not a solution to the inequality?
3. To take the neighbor's children to the movies, Mellie charges $5 for gas and $8 perhour spent with the children. Ron charges $3 for gas and $8.50 per hour spent withthe children. If h represents the number of hours spent with the children, what are all the values ofh for which Ron's total charge is greater than Mellie's total charge?
4. Yasmine is a pharmaceutical sales representative. Her firm gives her a weekly allowanceof $300 to spend on lunches with physicians and their office staffs. A restaurantfrom which Yasmine often buys the lunches charges $7 for a cold dish and $11 for ahot dish, including drinks. If each meal is subject to a 5.75% sales tax, which ofthe following inequalities represents the number of cold dishes (c) and hot dishes (h) that Yasmine can purchase for sales-related lunches in one week, assuming she purchasesall the lunches from this restaurant?
5. What is the least possible integer value for which 40% of that integer is greaterthan 9.6?
6. Body mass index (BMI) is a comparison of a person's body mass to his or her height.A high BMI can be an indicator of high body fat, which can lead to health problems.According to the American Heart Association, an adult is underweight if his or herBMI is less than 18.5, or overweight if it is greater than or equal to 25.0. Whichof the following number lines could be used to model a healthy BMI range for an adult?
Which of the following correctly describes the possible values of k in the inequality above?
8. A math teacher decides to create several practice tests for her students before theytake the SAT. She wants to make some non-calculator tests and some calculator testsso that her students will be able to practice both. She figures that each non-calculatortest will take her 3 hours to create, and each calculator test will take 4 hours tocreate. If she is willing to devote at most 6 hours per week of her time for the next5 weeks to create the practice tests, and she wants to provide at least 8 practicetests, which of the following systems of inequalities can help her determine how manyof each type of test she can create?
A system of inequalities and the corresponding graph are shown above. Which part ofthe graph could represent all of the solutions to the system?
10. A housing down payment is money that a prospective buyer provides up front when purchasinga home and is usually a percent of the purchase price of the home. A lender typicallyrequires private mortgage insurance (PMI) when the buyer's down payment is less than20% of the purchase price. To secure a mortgage, buyers also need to have additionalcash on hand for closing costs and prepaid property tax. Suppose a buyer wants topurchase a $375,000 house and must have $7,200 on hand for closing costs and propertytax. Which of the following inequalities represents the total funds (f ) the buyer must have on hand to secure the mortgage without having to pay PMI?
11. If, what is the greatest possible integer value of the expression 10m – 5?
The federal interstate weight limit for a particular four-axle transfer truck is 18,000pounds per axle. The cab (front) of the truck weighs 11,000 pounds, and the trailerof the truck, when empty, weighs 7,000 pounds. The inequality above represents thelegally permissible weight range for this truck when travelling on an interstate.What does the value 18,000 represent in the inequality?
13. A construction company prepares an estimate to install a new pool for a homeowner.The estimate includes h hours of labor, where h > 80. The company's goal is for the estimate to be within 8 hours of the actual numberof hours of labor. If the company meets the goal and it takes a hours of actual labor, which inequality represents the relationship between the estimatednumber of hours of labor and the actual number of hours of labor?
14. The earth is made up of four primary layers: the inner core, outer core, mantle, andcrust. The outer core is more than 800 miles and less than 2,200 miles from the Earth'scenter. Which of the following inequalities represents all possible distances, d, in miles, from the Earth's center that are in the outer core?
If the system of inequalities given byandis graphed on the coordinate plane above, which quadrant of the plane contains nosolutions to the system?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us