Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The students in an environmental science class will be randomly assigned a storm toresearch, with no two students researching the same storm. Given that the studentswill each be assigned a hurricane or a major hurricane for their reports, what isthe probability that a student will be assigned a storm that occurred prior to 2000?
2. Airlines C and E offer six nonstop flights each to San Francisco throughout the dayat the prices shown in the table. Each flight on each airline can hold 170 passengers.If all six of Airline C's flights are filled to capacity and all six of Airline E'sflights are filled to 90% capacity on a particular day, how much more revenue doesAirline E generate than Airline C on that day?
3. The table above shows the distribution of vehicles at a used car lot by type and bymileage. According to the data, which type of vehicle on the lot has the smallestpercentage with less than 50,000 miles?
4. Based on the table, if a single vehicle is selected at random from all the vehicleson the lot to be given away in a raffle, what is the probability that it will be anSUV or a truck that has been driven between 50,000 and 100,000 miles?
5. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression?
6. Which of the following is equivalent to
7. When completely simplified,has a value of:
8. Which of the following is equivalent to, for all values of x?
9. Which of the following is the expanded form of?
10. Ifand y > 0, what is the value of y?
11. Which sequence of steps correctly gives the value ofand algebraically justifies the value?
12. What is the factored form of?
Which of the following is equivalent to the expression above?
The area of a sector of a circle is given by the formula above, where S is the angle measure in degrees of the sector and r is the radius of the circle. Which of the following gives r in terms of A and S?
15. If, where x > 0 and a > 0, which of the following gives a in terms of x?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us