Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following is equivalent to? (Note: i2 = -1)
2. Which of the following is equivalent to? (Note:)
3. If w and z represent two complex numbers such that w = 3 – 2i and z = -2 + 4i, which of the following giveswritten in the form a + bi? (Note: i2 = -1)
4. The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 2:3:4. What is the degree measure of thelargest angle?
In the figure above,,, andall intersect. What is the value of n?
The area of triangle DEF issquare units. What is the length of?
In the figure above, what is the area of ΔQRS?
9. Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
Ifand, what is the length of side AB?
10. A triangle is graphed on a standard coordinate plane. What is the perimeter of thetriangle if it has vertices (1, 4), (1, 7), and (4, 4)?
11. Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
Figure ABCD is a parallelogram. What is the product of xy?
Each of the quadrilaterals in the figure above is a square. The area of the smallestsquare (square 1) is 16 square units, and the area of the medium square (square 2)is 48 square units. What is the area, in square units, of the largest square (square3)?
13. Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, what is the length of side BC?
In the diagram above,and. Confirmation of which of the following facts would be sufficient to prove that thetwo triangles are congruent?
15. While working on a geometry problem, Raul determines that the angles of one triangleare congruent to the corresponding angles of another triangle. Which of the followingis a valid deduction that Raul can make?
andare diameters of circle E above. Which triangle congruence theorem can be used to prove that ΔAEB is congruent to ΔDEC?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us