Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
A flooring company stores its marble tiles in vertical stacks as shown above. Eachtile measures. How many cubic feet of tile are there in one stack of 48 of these tiles?
2. If a right cylinder with a radius of 2 cm has a volume of 100π cm3, what is the height, in centimeters, of the cylinder?
The bottom of the fish tank shown is filled with rocks. The tank is then filled withwater to a height of 18 inches. When the rocks are removed, the height of the waterdrops to 16.5 inches. How many cubic inches of water do the rocks displace?
4. What is the radius of the largest sphere that can be placed inside a cube that hasa volume of 64 cubic units?
5. A cylinder has a volume of 72π cubic inches and a height of 8 inches. If the heightis increased by 4 inches, what will be the new volume of the cylinder in cubic inches?
6. Milk is poured from a full rectangular container with dimensions 4 inches by 9 inchesby 10 inches into a cylindrical container with a diameter of 6 inches. Assuming allthe milk is transferred without spillage, how many inches high will the milk reachin the cylindrical container?
A jeweler makes beads for a bracelet by melting silver into spherical molds. Eachmold has a diameter of 1 centimeter. After the silver hardens, the jeweler drillsa small cylindrical hole through the center of the bead for the chain as shown. Thedrill bit has a diameter of 4 millimeters. If the jeweler strings a total of 15 beadson an elastic band, what is the approximate volume of silver, in cubic centimeters,on the bracelet? (Note: There are 10 millimeters in 1 centimeter.)
Note: The volume is approximate because the top and bottom of the cylindrical piece that is drilled out is slightlycurved.
8. Davis drew a unit circle and labeled the cosine and sine of 45° as. Assuming that Davis is correct, which of the following statements must be true?
In the right triangle above, cos x = 0.8. What is the value of cos y?
10. Right triangle ABC has side lengths 7, 24, and 25. If ∠B is the second-largest interior angle of the triangle, what is the cosine of ∠B?
11. If the longer leg of a right triangle has length 32 centimeters, and the measure ofthe angle that is adjacent to that leg is 30°, which of the following represents thelength, in centimeters, of the hypotenuse of the triangle?
In the triangle above, tan. What is cos x?
13. If, then what is tan t?
Triangle BUG shown is an isosceles right triangle. If the length of side UG is 5 units, what is the sine of ∠G?
The equation of line M shown above is. Given that angle A is the acute angle formed by the intersection of line M and the y-axis, which expression could be used to find the measure of angle A?
If the area of the triangle shown above is 12 square inches, what is the value ofcos z?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us