See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In a 28-student class, the ratio of boys to girls is 3:4. How many girls are there in the class?
A. 4B. 9C. 12D. 16E. 25
2. If f(x) = 2x4, then f(-2) =
A. -256B. -32C. 0D. 32E. 256
3. In a drawer are seven pairs of white socks, nine pairs of black socks, and six pairs of brown socks. Getting dressed in a hurry, Josh pulls out a pair at a time and tosses them on the floor if they are not the color he wants. Looking for a brown pair, Josh pulls out and discards a white pair, a black pair, a black pair, and a white pair. What is the probability that on his next reach into the drawer he will pull out a brown pair of socks?
A. 1/3B. 3/11C. 6/17D. 7/18E. 9/22
What are the coordinates of point A in the diagram above?
A. (0, 10)B. (5, 0)C. D. (10, 0)E.
5. Evaluate .
A. -81B. 1/81C. 1/6D. 3E. 6
6. The ratio of Dora's money to Lisa's money is 7:5. If Dora has $24 more than Lisa, how much does Dora have?
A. $10B. $14C. $60D. $84E. $144
7. In a triangle, the second side is 3 cm longer than the first side. The length of the third side is 5 cm less than twice the length of the first side. If the perimeter is 34 cm, find the length, in centimeters, of the longest side.
A. 3B. 8C. 9D. 12E. 13
8. On a number line, point A is at -4 and point B is at 8. What point is 1/4 of the way from A to B?
A. -2B. -1C. 0D. 1E. 2
9. If 2y - c = 3c, then y =
A. c/2B. cC. 3c/2D. 2cE. 3c
10. If , then x equals
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 5
11. Let &x be defined as x + 3 if x is prime, and as 2x if x is composite. Which of the following would produce a result of 18?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. both I and IIE. both II and III
12. The volume of a gas, V, in cubic centimeters (cc), is directly proportional to its temperature, T, in Kelvins (K). If a gas has a volume of 31.5 cc at 210 K, then its volume at 300 K would be
A. 121.5 ccB. 49 ccC. 45 ccD. 22.05 ccE. 0.805 cc
If the data in the scatterplot above were approximated by a linear function, the line would come closest to which pair of points?
A. A and BB. A and CC. A and DD. B and CE. C and D
In this diagram (not drawn to scale), x = 70°, y = 30°. The sum a + b + z equals
A. 40°B. 90°C. 100°D. 120°E. 180°
15. In a sequence of evenly spaced numbers, the first term is 7, and the 20th term is 159. The fourth term of the sequence would be
A. 32B. 31C. 30D. 29E. 28
This graph represents a function, f(x). Which of the following graphs could represent f(x + 4)?
A. B. C. D. E.
In this diagram, the measure of side j is
A. 7B. C. D. 14E.
18. In a class of 100 students, 65 take Spanish, 32 take art, and 14 take both Spanish and art. How many students do not take either Spanish or art?
A. 3B. 11C. 17D. 18E. 35
19. Max has 3 hours to study for his tests the next day. He decides to spend k percent of this time studying for math. Which of the following represents the number of minutes he will spend studying for math?
A. k/300B. 3k/100C. 100k/180D. 180k/100E. 18,000/k
Given that ABCD and BDEF are rectangles, find the shaded area in this diagram.
A. 24B. C. 20D. E. 16
21. If the distance from Springfield to Watertown is 13 miles, and the distance from Watertown to Pleasantville is 24 miles, then the distance from Pleasantville to Springfield in miles could not be:
A. 10B. 12C. 13D. 24E. 36
22. In a certain game, there are only two ways to score points; one way is worth 3 points, and the other is worth 5 points. If Tamsin's total score is 61, which of the following could be the number of 3-point scores that Tamsin had?
A. 10B. 11C. 12D. 13E. 14
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us