See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. When getting ready in the morning, Marc selects his outfit from among four pairs of pants, six shirts, and two pairs of shoes. If each outfit includes one pair of pants, one shirt, and one pair of shoes, how many different outfits can Marc make?
A. 12B. 20C. 27D. 48E. 54
The preceding graph represents f(x). How many solutions does the equation f(x) = -1 have?
A. zeroB. oneC. twoD. threeE. It cannot be determined from the information given.
3. Which of the following is equal to x · (3x100)3?
A. 3x104B. 27x104C. 9x104D. 3x301E. 27x301
4. A pitcher of lemonade is created using 5 cups of lemon juice, which cost 85 cents per cup, and 7 cups of sugar water, which cost 25 cents per cup. What is the cost, per cup, of the resulting lemonade?
A. $0.30B. $0.50C. $0.80D. $4.25E. $6.00
5. Five students, Johnny, Karen, Lucas, Mario, and Natalia, are comparing the number of articles they have written for the school newspaper. Johnny wrote four articles, the most among the group. Natalia and Mario wrote the same number of articles. Karen wrote one article less than Natalia. Lucas wrote the fewest articles among the boys. What must be true?
A. Natalia wrote at most three articles.B. Karen and Lucas wrote the same number of articles.C. Mario wrote four articles.D. Lucas wrote more articles than Natalia.E. Johnny wrote fewer articles than Mario.
The preceding figure is formed by attaching two equilateral triangles to a square with a side length of 4. What is the area of the figure?
A. 16B. 24C. D. E.
7. What is the value of p in the preceding figure?
A. 32B. 68C. 80D. 122E. 148
8. Note: The following chart represents the money that Sita has in her bank accounts during the years 2008, 2009, and 2010.
How much money does Sita have, in total, in all of her bank accounts in 2009?
A. $1,500B. $2,000C. $2,100D. $2,200E. $2,300
9. Note: The following chart represents the money that Sita has in her bank accounts during the years 2008, 2009, and 2010.
If Sita's money in her retirement account in 2008 represents 0.1% of the bank's money, how much money is in the bank?
A. $400B. $4,000C. $40,000D. $400,000E. $4,000,000
10. Which linear equation best models the following data?
A. B. C. y = -3x - 1D. y = 3x - 1E. y = 3x + 2
11. If f(x) = x2 - 3x + 1, then f(2x) = ?
A. 2x2 - 3x + 1B. 2x2 - 6x + 2C. 4x2 - 3x + 1D. 4x2 - 6x + 1E. 2x3 - 6x2 + 2x
12. Given that the following statement is true, which statement is necessarily also true?
If Mary is at work, then Pierre is having lunch.
A. Mary is at work.B. If Pierre is having lunch, then Mary is at work.C. If Mary is not at work, then Pierre is not having lunch.D. If Pierre is not having lunch, then Mary is at work.E. If Pierre is not having lunch, then Mary is not at work.
13. On the xy-coordinate plane, what is the area of the circle centered at (-2, 4) with a point on the circle at (1, 0)?
A. 4πB. 9πC. 16πD. 25πE. 36π
14. Which of the following is true for all values of a and b?
I.ab ≤ |ab|
II.|a + b| = |a| + |b|
III.|a - b| = |b - a|
A. I onlyB. III onlyC. I and IIID. II and IIIE. none of the above
15. The arithmetic mean of four positive integers, a, b, c, and d, is 15. When the largest number is subtracted from the product of the smallest three numbers, the result is 34. If a < b < c < d, which of the following pairs of equations could correctly express the information given?
A. a + b + c + d = 15 bcd - a = 34B. a + b + c + d = 15abc - d = 34C. a + b + c + d = 30abc - d = 34D. a + b + c + d = 60bcd - a = 34E. a + b + c + d = 60 abc - d = 34
If this page were rotated 180° around the dot, the preceding image would match up with itself. Which of the following images, as shown, CANNOT be rotated 180° and match up with itself?
A. B. C. D. E.
The preceding figure is constructed by appending equilateral triangles to three sides of a rectangle. If the rectangle is 6 inches long and 2 inches wide, what is the area of the figure, in square inches?
A. 18B. C. D. 32E.
The graph shown here is of y = ax2 + bx + c. Which of the following is a true statement?
A. a > 0 and c > 0B. a < 0 and c < 0C. a > 0 and c < 0D. a < 0 and c > 0E. a < 0 and c = 0
19. Anise has seven necklaces; two of them are identical. If she selects two necklaces without looking, what is the probability that she will select the identical necklaces?
A. 1/49B. 1/42C. 2/49D. 1/21E. 1/7
20. A wheel with a diameter of 24 inches rolls along the ground. If it rotates 150 times, approximately how far will the wheel travel, in feet?
A. 150πB. 240πC. 300πD. 360πE. 480π
21. A sequence begins 1/2, 2, 8, 32, . . . If 1/2 is the first term, 2 is the second term, and 8 is the third term, which of the following expressions represents the nth term?
A. 1/2(2)n-1B. 1/2(4)n-1C. 1/2(4)nD. 2-nE. 4n
22. For any two real numbers p and q, define pGq as follows: pGq = p + q - 3. Which of the following equations are true?
I.pGq = qGp
II.3Gq = q
III.(pGq)Gr = pG(qGr)
A. I onlyB. I and IIC. I and IIID. I, II, and IIIE. none of the above
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us