See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If and , what is the value of m?
A. 0B. C. 1D. 2E. 4
2. The average (arithmetic mean) of three numbers is 50. If two of the numbers are 35 and 50, what is the third number?
A. 45B. 50C. 55D. 60E. 65
In the correctly worked addition problem above, each A represents the same digit. What is the value of A?
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 6
4. What number is the same percent of 225 as 9 is of 25?
A. 27B. 45C. 54D. 64E. 81
5. If , what is the value of x?
A. 4B. 6C. 9D. 16E. 17
6. VOTING RESULTS FOR REFERENDUM
The table above, representing the results of a vote taken by the Zoning Commission on a recent referendum, is only partially completed. Based on the table, how many women on the Commission voted no?
A. 43B. 48C. 57D. 61E. 78
7. Kenny and Mike each begin with the same number of baseball cards. After Mike gives Kenny 12 cards, Kenny has twice as many as Mike. How many cards do they have all together?
A. 36B. 48C. 60D. 72E. 84
8. A bag of Texas Tillie's Trail Mix contains x ounces of walnuts, 15 ounces of peanuts, and 20 ounces of pecans. Which of the following expressions gives the fraction of the mix that is walnuts?
A. B. C. D. E.
In the diagram above, if ? || m, which of the following is equivalent to ?
10. For which of the following ordered pairs (x, y) is and ?
A. (7, -1)B. (7, 1)C. (4, -3)D. (3, 3)E. (-3, 4)
11. When n is divided by 12, the remainder is 6. What is the remainder when n is divided by 6?
A. 0B. 1C. 2D. 3E. 4
The figure above shows a polygon with five sides. What is the average (arithmetic mean) of the measures, in degrees, of the five angles shown?
A. 85°B. 108°C. 120°D. 324°E. 540°
13. At a pet store, if d represents the number of dogs and c represents the number of cats, then which of the following is equivalent to the statement "The number of dogs is 3 fewer than 4 times the number of cats?"
In the figure above, if , what is the area of triangle PRS?
15. A $50,000 prize is divided among four winners in a ratio of 4:3:2:1. What is the greatest amount of money that any winner receives?
A. $5,000B. $10,000C. $12,500D. $20,000E. $40,000
16. For all non-zero integers a and b, let .
If , which of the following must be true?
is an integer.
A. II onlyB. I and II onlyC. II and III onlyD. I and III onlyE. I, II, and III
17. A jar contains only red, white, and blue marbles. It contains twice as many red marbles as white marbles and three times as many white marbles as blue marbles. If a marble is drawn at random, what is the probability that it is white?
18. A certain class has 6 girls and 5 boys. Four of these students are to line up in the front of the room, with two girls on either end and two boys in between. How many such arrangements are possible?
A. 20B. 200C. 462D. 600E. 900
In the figure above, if m || l, what is the area of the shaded rectangle?
A. 96B. 108C. 144D. 192E. 204
20. A rectangular solid is a centimeters long, b centimeters wide, and c centimeters high. Its volume is v cubic centimeters and its surface area is s square centimeters. If a, b, c, v, and s are all integers, and v is odd, which of the following must be true?
III. s is even.
A. I onlyB. I and II onlyC. I and III onlyD. I and III onlyE. I, II, and III
21. If , what is the value of y?
A. 3.0B. 4.5C. 6.0D. 7.5E. 9.0
In the figure above, three lines intersect in a single point. What is the value of a + b?
A. 20B. 54C. 126D. 146E. 252
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us