See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If x = 3 and , then y =
A. 1.5B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 6
2. A store sells a package of 6 batteries for $4 and a package of 24 of the same batteries for $12. If you need to buy 48 of these batteries, how much money will you save by buying them in packages of 24 rather than packages of 6?
A. $4B. $8C. $12D. $16E. $20
Which of the following points does NOT lie in the shaded region above?
A. (1, 1)B. (1, 4)C. (2, 3)D. (4, 1)E. (5, 5)
4. If of 2x is 5, what is of 4x?
A. 5B. 10C. 15D. 20E. 25
5. If n is a positive integer that is divisible by 12 and 16, then n must also be divisible by
A. 28B. 32C. 48D. 96E. 192
In the figure above, if , then a =
A. 60B. 65C. 70D. 75E. 80
7. If n is an integer, which of the following must be an even integer?
A. B. C. D. n2E.
8. Mike sold a total of 48 sodas at a snack stand. The stand sells only cola and root beer. If he sold twice as many colas as root beers, how many root beers did he sell?
A. 32B. 24C. 18D. 16E. 8
9. If m and n are both squares of integers, which of the following is NOT necessarily the square of an integer?
A. 9mB. mnC. m2D. 9mnE. 9m-9n
10. If , , and , then
A. -5B. -3C. 3D. 5E. 23
11. If the average (arithmetic mean) of a, b, 4, and 10 is 8, what is the value of a + b?
A. 4B. 6C. 9D. 15E. 18
With the exception of the shaded squares, every square in the figure above contains the sum of the number in the square directly above it and the number in the square directly to its left. For example, the number 4 in the unshaded square above is the sum of the 2 in the square above it and the 2 in the square directly to its left. What is the value of x?
A. 6B. 7C. 8D. 15E. 30
13. If a, b, and c are positive even integers such that and , then the greatest possible value of c is
A. 36B. 40C. 42D. 54E. 57
14. The population of Bumpton increased by 10% from 1980 to 1990 and decreased by 10% from 1990 to 2000. What is the net percent change in the population of Bumpton from 1980 to 2000?
A. -9%B. -1%C. +0%D. +1%E. +9%
Several values of the function f are shown above. The function g is defined by . What is the value of g (3)?
A. -21B. -13C. 3D. 11E. 21
16. If and , then
A. 2yB. C. 4yD. 16yE. 24y
17. If , which of the following must be true?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. I and II onlyD. I and III onlyE. I, II, and III
Which of the following represents the distance from the midpoint of to the midpoint of on the number line above?
A. B. C. D. E. 4x
P is the center of the circle above and . If ΔPQR has an area of, what is the area of the shaded region?
A. B. C. D. E.
20. In a class of 160 seniors, the ratio of boys to girls is 3 to 5. In the junior class, the ratio of boys to girls is 3 to 2. When the two classes are combined, the ratio of boys to girls is 1 to 1. How many students are in the junior class?
A. 400B. 360C. 200D. 180E. 160
21. If and , then
A. 10B. 12C. 22D. 32E. 44
22. The average (arithmetic mean) of three numbers is 5. If one of the numbers is 4, what is the sum of the other two numbers?
A. 8B. 9C. 10D. 11E. 12
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us