See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
The figure above shows a rectangle intersected by a line. If , then
A. 120B. 240C. 300D. 320E. 360
2. For all real numbers x where , let What is the value of f (100)?
A. 3B. 9C. 10D. 27E. 100
3. If and , then what is the value of 2k?
A. 2B. 4C. 6D. 8E. 10
4. If b varies inversely as the square of c, and if when , then what could be the value of c when
A. 2B. 5C. 6D. 25E. 36
5. In a certain soccer league, each of the five teams plays every other team in the league exactly three times each season. How many games are played in total in one season?
A. 15B. 24C. 30D. 60E. 120
6. Pump A, working alone, can fill a tank in 3 hours, and pump B can fill the same tank in 2 hours. If the tank is empty to start and pump A is switched on for one hour, after which pump B is also switched on and the two work together, how many minutes will pump B have been working by the time the tank is filled?
A. 48B. 50C. 54D. 60E. 64
7. Which of the following integers is 2 greater than a multiple of 7?
A. 14B. 15C. 16D. 17E. 18
8. A store sells oranges for 20 cents each, but for every four oranges you buy, you may buy a fifth for only 5 cents. How many oranges can you buy from this store for $3.40?
A. 14B. 17C. 18D. 19E. 20
9. If r is a positive number and s is a negative number, all of the following must represent positive numbers EXCEPT.
A. B. C. D. r s2E. (rs)2
10. Which of the following expresses the number that is 12 less than the product of 3 and ?
A. B. C. D. E.
11. One bag of grass seed covers 5,000 square feet. If each bag costs $25, how much will it cost to buy enough grass seed to cover a square area that is 200 feet by 200 feet?
A. $25B. $100C. $200D. $1,000E. $2,000
In the right triangle above, what is the value of w?
A. 30B. 60C. 90D. 120E. 150
13. Three integers have a sum of 7 and a product of 0. If the difference of the greatest number and the least number is 11, then the least of these numbers is
A. -18B. -11C. -9D. -2E. 0
14. Four points lie on a circle. How many different triangles can be drawn with three of these points as vertices?
A. 4B. 5C. 6D. 7E. 8
15. If a, b, and c are consecutive positive integers such that and abc is NOT a multiple of 4, then which of the following must be true?
A. a is evenB. b is evenC. c is evenD. a + b + c is oddE. abc is odd
For which class was the change in percent participation the greatest from 2002 to 2003?
A. AB. BC. CD. DE. E
If class B and class E each had 100 students in 2002 and 2003, then, in total, how many more students participated in the fund-raiser from class E than from class B over the 2 years?
A. 10B. 20C. 30D. 40E. 60
In 2002, the same number of students participated in the fund-raiser from class C as from class D. If class D contained 120 students in 2002, how many students were there in class C in 2002?
A. 90B. 100C. 120D. 140E. 160
19. If is a solution of the equation where c is a constant, what is another value of x that satisfies the equation?
A. -5B. -2C. 1D. 2E. 5
20. 1, 2, 6, 7, 9
A three-digit integer is to be formed from the digits listed above. If the first digit must be odd, either the second or the third digit must be 2, and no digit may be repeated, how many such integers are possible?
A. 6B. 9C. 18D. 24E. 30
21. If one pound of grain can feed five chickens or two pigs, then ten pounds of grain can feed 20 chickens and how many pigs?
A. 8B. 10C. 12D. 24E. 40
Point C is the center of the circle on the figure above. The shaded region has an area of 3s square centimeters. What is the perimeter of the shaded region in centimeters?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us