See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If n is 3 times an even number, then which of the following could be n?
A. 14B. 15C. 16D. 17E. 18
2. A machine can produce 50 computer chips in 2 hours. At this rate, how many computer chips can the machine produce in 7 hours?
A. 175B. 200C. 225D. 250E. 275
In the figure above, what is the value of x?
A. 40B. 45C. 60D. 75E. 90
4. Any positive integer that is divisible by 6 and 15 must also be divisible by
A. 12B. 21C. 30D. 72E. 90
5. If n percent of 20 is 4, what is n?
A. (A)B. 2C. 5D. 20E. 500
6. If , where n is a constant, and f (2) = 0, then
A. -6B. -2C. 0D. 2E. 6
7. A square has the same area as a right triangle with sides of lengths 6, 8, and 10. What is the length of one side of the square?
A. 4B. C. D. E. 12
8. If and , then which of the following is equivalent to ?
A. 0B. 4 wC. -6 wD. 2 vE. -2v
9. If x is a negative number and , then which of the following must be true?
A. B. C. D. E.
10. If , then
A. 3B. 7C. 15D. 23E. 25
11. If then what is the smallest possible positive value of m?
A. 6B. 6.5C. 7D. 7.5E. 8
12. Theo wants to buy a sweater that is priced at $60.00 before tax. The store charges a 6% sales tax on all purchases. If he gives the cashier $70.00 for the sweater, how much should he receive in change?
A. $3.60B. $6.40C. $7.40D. $9.40E. $66.40
13. When m is subtracted from n, the result is r. Which of the following expresses the result when 2m is added to s?
In the figure above, the slope of line l is and the area of the triangle is 48 square units. What is the value of x + y?
A. 13B. 14C. 19D. 22E. 96
15. Ellen takes a trip that is y miles long in total, where . She travels the first 15 miles at an average speed of 30 miles per hour and the rest of the trip at an average speed of 40 miles per hour. Which of the following represents the total time of the trip, in hours?
16. If y varies directly as m and inversely as the square of n, and if when and , then what is the value of y when and
A. 0.125B. 0.25C. 0.5D. 1E. 2
17. If and , then which of the following expresses the value of ab in terms of s and t?
A. stB. C. D. E.
18. If and y is greater than 1, then
A. y1/12B. y1/7C. y7/12D. y7E. y12
In the figure above, if and , what is the area of the shaded region?
A. 20B. 22C. 24D. 26E. 28
20. Every car at a certain dealership is either a convertible, a sedan, or both. If one-fifth of the convertibles are also sedans and one-third of the sedans are also convertibles, which of the following could be the total number of cars at the dealership?
A. 28B. 29C. 30D. 31E. 32
21. A square has a perimeter of 36 centimeters. What is its area in square centimeters?
A. 24B. 36C. 49D. 64E. 81
22. If b is a positive integer less than 100, then how many integer pairs (a, b) satisfy the equation
A. 7B. 8C. 9D. 10E. 11
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us