See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. CLEANING COSTS IN THE McKENZIE OFFICE BUILDING
According to the table above, how much will it cost, in dollars, to clean each bathroom twice and each office once in the McKenzie Office Building?
A. 200B. 400C. 450D. 600E. 850
2. If and , what is the value of a + b?
A. 5B. 6C. 7D. 8E. 9
3. For all integers n greater than 1, let , where k is the sum of all the prime factors of n. What is the value of f (14) -f (6)?
A. 4B. 5C. 6D. 9E. 14
4. The average (arithmetic mean) of four different positive integers is 20. What is the greatest possible value of any of these integers?
A. 68B. 70C. 73D. 74E. 77
5. The radius of circle A is twice the radius of circle B. If the sum of their circumferences is 36π, then what is the radius of circle A?
A. 9B. 12C. 14D. 16E. 18
The figure above shows a cube. How many different planes can be drawn such that each contains exactly two edges of the cube?
A. 4B. 5C. 6D. 7E. 8
7. If four apples cost 20 cents, then, at this rate, how much would ten apples cost?
A. $.40B. $.50C. $.60D. $.70E. $.80
8. If 2b = 8, then 3b =
A. 6B. 9C. 27D. 64E. 81
9. How much greater is the average (arithmetic mean) of a, b, and 18 than the average of a, b, and 12?
A. 2B. 3C. 4D. 5E. 6
10. The first day of a particular month is a Tuesday. What day of the week will it be on the 31st day of the month?
A. WednesdayB. ThursdayC. FridayD. SaturdayE. Sunday
11. How many integer pairs (m, n) satisfy the statements and
A. 5B. 6C. 7D. 8E. more than 8
12. If y% of 50 is 32, then what is 200% of y?
A. 16B. 32C. 64D. 128E. 256
13. For x > 0, the function g (x) is defined by the equation g (x) = x + x1/2. What is the value of g (16)?
A. 16B. 20C. 24D. 64E. 272
In the figure above, if the slope of is -?, what is the area of ΔABO?
A. 54B. 72C. 96D. 108E. 192
15. -1, 1, 2,-1, 1, 2,-1, 1, 2, …
The sequence above continues according to the pattern shown. What is the sum of the first 25 terms of this sequence?
A. 15B. 16C. 18D. 19E. 21
16. A jar contains only white and blue marbles of identical size and weight. The ratio of the number of white marbles to the number of blue marbles is 4 to b. If the probability of choosing a white marble from the jar at random is ?, then what is the value of b?
A. 1B. 2C. 6D. 12E. 16
17. The area of a right triangle is 10 square centimeters. If the length of each leg, in centimeters, is a positive integer, then what is the least possible length, in centimeters, of the hypotenuse?
A. B. C. D. E.
18. If y is a number less than 0 but greater than -1, which of the following expressions has the greatest value?
A. 100 yB. y2C. y3D. y4E. y5
19. If at least one wuzzle is grumpy, then some fuzzles are lumpy.
If the statement above is true, then which of the following must also be true?
A. If all wuzzles are grumpy, then all fuzzles are lumpy.B. If no wuzzle is grumpy, then all fuzzles are lumpy.C. If all fuzzles are lumpy, then all wuzzles are grumpy.D. If no wuzzle is grumpy, then no fuzzle is lumpy.E. If no fuzzle is lumpy, then no wuzzle is grumpy.
20. Six buses are to carry 200 students on a field trip. If each bus must have no more than 40 students and no fewer than 30 students, then what is the greatest number of buses that can have 40 students?
A. 6B. 5C. 4D. 3E. 2
21. The volume of right cylinder A is twice the volume of right cylinder B. If the height of cylinder B is twice the height of cylinder A, then what is the ratio of the radius of cylinder A to the radius of cylinder B?
A. 1 to 2B. 1 to 1C. D. 2 to 1E. 4 to 1
22. In a garden that is divided into x rows of x squares each, w of the squares lie along the boundary of the garden. Which of the following is a possible value for w?
A. 29B. 34C. 40D. 46E. 55
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us