See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Andrea subscribed to four publications that cost $12.90, $16.00, $18.00, and $21.90 per year, respectively. If she made an initial payment of one-half of the total yearly subscription cost, and paid the rest in four equal monthly payments, how much was each of the four monthly payments?
A. $8.60B. $9.20C. $9.45D. $17.20E. $34.40
2. If , what is the value of x ?
A. -B. C. D. 0E. 2
3. A survey of Town X found an average (arithmetic mean) of 3.2 persons per household and a mean of 1.2 televisions per household. If 48,000 people live in Town X, how many televisions are in Town X ?
A. 15,000B. 16,000C. 18,000D. 40,000E. 57,600
4. If I do not have any flour, I am not able to make cookies.
If the statement above is true, which of the following statements must be true?
A. If I did not make cookies, I must not have had flour.B. If I made cookies, I must have had flour.C. If I have flour, I must be able to make cookies.D. If I was able to make cookies, I must not have had any flour.E. If I am not able to make cookies, I must not have any flour.
5. Let the function f be defined such that f(x) = x2 - c, where c is a constant. If f(-2) = 6, what is the value of c ?
A. -10B. -2C. 0D. 2E. 6
6. If 9b = 81, then =
A. 9B. 27C. 81D. 243E. 729
7. What is the diameter of a circle with a circumference of 5 ?
A. B. C. 5D. 5πE. 10π
8. If the product of (1 + 2), (2 + 3), and (3 + 4) is equal to one-half the sum of 20 and x, what is the value of x ?
A. 10B. 85C. 105D. 190E. 1,210
9. If = 22, then x =
A. 1B. 2C. 4D. 8E. 16
According to the table above, x + y =
A. $32,000B. $48,000C. $60,000D. $68,000E. $80,000
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
If AB > CD, which of the following must be true?
I. AB > BC
II. AC > BD
III.AC > CD
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. II and III onlyE. I, II, and III
12. If f(x) = , what is the value of f(1) ?
A. -2B. -1C. 1D. 2E. 3
13. A researcher found that the number of bacteria in a certain sample doubles every hour. If there were 6 bacteria in the sample at the start of the experiment, how many bacteria were there after 9 hours?
A. 54B. 512C. 1,536D. 3,072E. 6,144
14. If f(x) = x2 + 2, which of the following could be a value of f(x) ?
A. -2B. -1C. 0D. 1E. 2
15. How many numbers from 1 to 200 inclusive are equal to the cube of an integer?
A. OneB. TwoC. ThreeD. FourE. Five
If the perimeter of rectangle ABCD is equal to p, and x = y, what is the value of y in terms of p ?
A. B. C. D. E.
17. A basketball team had a ratio of wins to losses of 3:1. After the team won six games in a row, its ratio of wins to losses became 5:1. How many games had the team won before winning six games in a row?
A. 3B. 6C. 9D. 15E. 24
In rectangle PQRS above, what is a + b in terms of x ?
A. 90 + xB. 90 – xC. 180 + xD. 270 – xE. 360 – x
What is the area of square ABCD ?
A. 25B. 18C. 26D. 25 + E. 36
20. A square is inscribed in a circle with radius r. What is the probability that a randomly selected point within the circle will NOT be within the square?
21. If 2 + a = 2 – a, what is the value of a ?
A. –1B. 0C. 1D. 2E. 4
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us