See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Steve ran a 12-mile race at an average speed of 8 miles per hour. If Adam ran the same race at an average speed of 6 miles per hour, how many minutes longer did Adam take to complete the race than did Steve?
A. 9B. 12C. 16D. 24E. 30
2. Which of the following is equivalent to · 6a?
A. B. C. D. 8a2E. 24a2
In the figure above, side of ΔABC contains which of the following points?
A. (3, 2)B. (3, 5)C. (4, 6)D. (4, 10)E. (6, 8)
4. A college student bought 11 books for fall classes. If the cost of his anatomy textbook was three times the mean cost of the other 10 books, then the cost of the anatomy textbook was what fraction of the total amount he paid for the 11 books?
A. B. C. D. E.
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In parallelogram ABCD above, AC = 3 and AD = 5. What is the area of ABCD ?
A. 12B. 15C. 18D. 20E. It cannot be determined from the information given.
6. The recipe for a pie recommends that the pie be baked for at least 50 minutes, but not more than 60 minutes. If b is the number of minutes a pie, baked within the recommended time, is baked, which of the following represents all possible values of b?
A. | b - 55 | = 5B. | b + 55 | < 5C. | b + 55 | > 5D. | b - 55 | < 5E. | b - 55 | > 5
7. If 3x - 5 = 4, what is the value of 9x - 15 ?
A. 3B. 4C. 9D. 12E. 15
In Store X, which color costs the most per button?
A. BlackB. BlueC. BrownD. OrangeE. Red
9. In the xy-coordinate plane, which of the following ordered pairs is a point on the line y = 2x - 6 ?
A. (6, 7)B. (7, 7)C. (7, 8)D. (8, 7)E. (8, 8)
10. For which of the following values of x is the least?
A. 1B. –1C. –2D. –3E. –4
11. If (a + b)2 = 49, and ab = 10, which of the following represents the value of b in terms of a ?
If the area of square ABFE = 25, and the area of BCF = 10, what is the length of ?
A. 7B. 8C. 9D. 10E. 14
13. If x + 2y = 20, y + 2z = 9, and 2x + z = 22, what is the value of x + y + z ?
A. 10B. 12C. 17D. 22E. 51
14. If the sum of two numbers is 10, and one of these numbers is equal to the sum of 6 and twice the other number, what is the value of the larger number minus the smaller number?
A. 2B. 5C. 6D. 7E. 8
15. For a given year, a mayor has $45,000 allotted to spend on the sanitation department, the police department, and the fire department. If of his money goes to the sanitation department, and of the remaining money goes to the police department, how much does the mayor have left for the fire department?
A. $36,000B. $24,000C. $21,000D. $12,000E. $6,000
16. If the average measure of two angles in a parallelogram is y , what is the average degree measure of the other two angles?
A. 180 – yB. 180 - C. 360 – 2yD. 360 + yE. y
17. If m > 0 and b > 0, which of the following could be a graph of y = mx2 + b ?
18. S is the set of all positive numbers n such that n < 100 and is an integer. What is the median value of the members of set S ?
A. 5B. 5.5C. 25D. 50E. 99
19. Point K lies outside the circle with center C such that CK = 26. is tangent to the circle at point J, and the distance from J to K is 2 less than the distance from K to C. What is the circumference of the circle?
A. 10πB. 15πC. 20πD. 22πE. 24π
20. On a map, 1 centimeter represents 6 kilometers. A square on the map with a perimeter of 16 centimeters represents a region with what area?
A. 64 square kilometersB. 96 square kilometersC. 256 square kilometersD. 576 square kilometersE. 8,216 square kilometers
21. If 0.1% of m is equal to 10% of n, then m is what percent of 10n ?
A. B. 1%C. 10%D. 100%E. 1,000%
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us