See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A science class has a ratio of girls to boys of 4 to 3. If the class has a total of 35 students, how many more girls are there than boys?
A. 20B. 15C. 7D. 5E. 1
The graph above shows y = 2x. Which of the following graphs represents y = |2x|?
A. B. C. D. E.
3. The length of a certain rectangle is twice the width. If the area of the rectangle is 128, what is the length of the rectangle?
A. 4B. 8C. 16D. 21E. 42
Which of the lettered points on the number line above could represent the result when the coordinate of point T is divided by the coordinate of point S ?
A. AB. BC. CD. DE. E
5. For positive integer x, 10 percent of x percent of 1,000 is equal to which of the following?
A. xB. 10xC. 100xD. 1,000xE. 10,000x
In the figure above, A and B are the centers of two circles of identical circumference. is tangent to both circles and parallel to (not shown). If r is the radius of the circle with center A, what is the area of quadrilateral ABCD (not shown) in terms of r ?
A. 4r2B. 4rC. 2r2D. 2rE. r2
7. Nails are sold in 8-ounce and 20-ounce boxes. If 50 boxes of nails were sold and the total weight of the nails sold was less than 600 ounces, what is the greatest possible number of 20-ounce boxes that could have been sold?
A. 34B. 33C. 25D. 17E. 16
8. If and x > y > 0, then which of the following is equal to ?
A. x + yB. x – yC. D. E.
9. In the xy-plane, which of the following is a point of intersection between the graphs of y = x + 2 and y = x2 + x - 2 ?
A. (0, -2)B. (0, 2)C. (1, 0)D. (2, 4)E. (3, 5)
10. If f(g(a)) = 6, f(x) = + 2, and g(x) = |x2 - 10|, which of the following is a possible value of a?
A. B. C. 2D. 6E. 18
If PQRS is a parallelogram, then which of the following must be equal to x?
A. 180 – bB. 180 – cC. a + bD. a + cE. b + c
12. If 4y + 8 = 12y + 24, then y =
A. –2B. –1C. 1D. 2E. 4
13. If f(2) = 10 and f(4) = 44, which of the following could be f(x) ?
A. 2x + 6B. 2x2 + 12C. 2x3 + 2D. 2x3 – 4xE. 3x2 – x
14. A jar contains a number of jelly beans of which 58 are red, 78 are green, and the rest are blue. If the probability of choosing a blue jelly bean from this jar at random is , how many blue jelly beans are in the jar?
A. 34B. 56C. 78D. 102E. 152
15. If the nth term in a sequence is 3 × 2n, what is the 10th term in the sequence?
A. 60B. 1,024C. 1,536D. 3,072E. 6,144
16. If 3 more than x is 2 more than y, what is x in terms of y?
A. y – 5B. y – 1C. y + 1D. y + 5E. y + 6
17. ABCD is a quadrilateral such that AB = BC, AD = CD and AD = AB. If BC = 12, what is the perimeter of ABCD?
A. 44B. 42C. 40D. 36E. 33
18. If a, b, c, and d are consecutive multiples of 5, and a < b < c < d, what is the value of (a – c)(d – b)?
A. –100B. –25C. 0D. 50E. 100
19. Which of the following is equivalent to –9 ≤ 3b + 3 ≤ 18?
A. –4 ≤ b ≤ 5B. –4 ≤ b ≤ 6C. –3 ≤ b ≤ 5D. 3 ≤ b ≤ 5E. 4 ≤ b ≤ 6
20. A store sells boxes of 6 lightbulbs for $30 each, and boxes of 12 lightbulbs for $48 each. The price per bulb is what percent less when purchased in a box of 12 than in a box of 6 ?
A. 80%B. 75%C. 50%D. 25%E. 20%
21. A cartographer is measuring the straight-line distance between five different towns. The towns are arranged in such a way that any given line connecting two of the towns will not pass through any of the other towns. How many such straight-line distances must she measure?
A. 4B. 5C. 7D. 10E. 25
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us