Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage is adapted from Daniel J. Boorstin, The Creators: A History of Heroes of the Imagination. © 1992 by Daniel J. Boorstin.
1. Which of the following best expresses the main idea of the passage?
2. In the first paragraph (lines 1-14), what is the most likely reason the author mentions Greek temple architecture?
3. As used in line 7, "omnipresent" most nearly means
4. The author implies that which of the following was critical to Roman architectural developments?
5. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
6. What is the primary purpose of the third paragraph (lines 19-27) in relation to the structure of the passage as a whole?
7. As used in line 31, "anticipated" most nearly means
8. It can be inferred from the description of public baths in the last paragraph that
9. The author believes that the most exemplary Roman baths provided
10. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
11. Which of the following is supported by information in both the passage and the diagram?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us