Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage is adapted from "Yellowstone Wolf Project: Annual Report, 2012."
Yellowstone National Park northern range elk-wolf populations, 1995–2010.
1. The passage suggests that which of the following previous beliefs about wolf packs may be inaccurate?
2. As used in line 14, "native" most nearly means
3. As used in line 28, "harvested" most nearly means
4. Which of the following, if true, would most weaken the author's argument in lines 30-32?
5. The fifth paragraph (lines 57-85) most strongly suggests which of the following about the predation data gathered in 2012?
6. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
7. The passage suggests that the relationship between elk and wolf populations is best characterized as which of the following?
8. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
9. The author references weather (lines 94-96) primarily in order to
10. Which claim about wolf and elk populations studied by the National Park Service is supported by the graph?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us