Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
Passage 1 is adapted from Theodore S. Melis, Ed., "Effects of Three High-Flow Experiments on the Colorado River Ecosystem Downstream from Glen Canyon Dam, Arizona," published in 2011 by the U.S. Geological Survey. Passage 2 is adapted from Paul E. Grams, "A Sand Budget for Marble Canyon, Arizona—Implications for Long-Term Monitoring of Sand Storage Change," published in 2013 by the U.S. Geological Survey.
1. The author of Passage 1 most likely believes that the Glen Canyon Dam
2. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
3. The author of Passage 1 mentions scientists and river recreationists primarily to
4. Passage 1 suggests that the humpback chub
5. As used in line 25, "regime" most nearly means
6. As used in line 65, "suspended" most nearly means
7. It is reasonable to conclude that controlled floods
8. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
9. The author of Passage 1 would most likely respond to the High Flow Experiments described in Passage 2 by
10. Which of the following best describes the structure of the two passages?
11. Which of the following statements is true of Passage 1, but not of Passage 2?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us