See All test questions
Take more free SAT biology subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of these cell structures contains one or more membranes?
II. Plasma membrane
III. Endoplasmic reticulum
IV. Golgi body
A. II onlyB. IV onlyC. I and IID. I, II, and IIIE. II, III, and IV
2. Cyanobacteria are photosynthetic prokaryotes. Which organelles do cyanobacteria cells contain?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. I and II onlyE. I and III only
3. A cell normally contains 54 chromosomes. During which phases of mitosis does the cell contain 108 chromosomes?
A. I and IVB. II and IIIC. II and IVD. I, II, and IIIE. I, II, and IV
4. A cell contains multiple nuclei with identical genetic information. This cell most likely formed by going through
A. multiple rounds of mitosis, but no cytokinesisB. multiple rounds of the M phase, but no rounds of the S phaseC. multiple rounds of cytokinesis, but no rounds of mitosisD. multiple rounds of the cell cycle, but no rounds of mitosisE. multiple rounds of the S phase, but no other phases of the cell cycle
5. What is the correct sequence of these events in the cell cycle?
I. Nuclear membrane dissolves.
II. Cell size increases.
III. Two daughter cells form.
IV. DNA replicates.
A. I, IV, II, IIIB. I, IV, III, IIC. II, I, IV, IIID. II, IV, I, IIIE. IV, II, III, I
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us