See All test questions
Take more free SAT biology subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which processes remove nitrogen from the atmosphere?
I. Fertilizer production
III. Nitrogen fixation
A. I and IIB. I and IIIC. I and IVD. II and IIIE. II and IV
2. The net primary production (NPP) of a stable lake ecosystem is roughly equal to the amount of
A. phytoplankton present in the photic zoneB. phytoplankton consumed by heterotrophsC. dissolved nutrients used by phytoplanktonD. dissolved oxygen used by phytoplanktonE. dissolved oxygen used by all consumers
3. Which type of biome is found at the lowest latitudes?
A. Rain forestB. DesertC. ChaparralD. TundraE. Taiga
4. Which of these are plant adaptations to hot, dry climates?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. I and IID. I and IIIE. I, II, and III
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us