See All test questions
Take more free SAT biology subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Permits gas exchange and transpiration in leaves
A. HairB. EpidermisC. CuticleD. Guard cellE. Sweat gland
2. Layer that restricts evaporation in humans
3. Layer that restricts evaporation in plants
4. Important thermoregulatory structure in humans
5. Translated to synthesize protein
A. DNAB. tRNAC. mRNAD. rRNAE. RNA polymerase
6. Transports amino acids during protein synthesis
7. Passed on to progeny cells during cell division
8. Includes a structure known as the "anticodon"
Separates animals with nails from animals with claws
A. asdfB. asdfC. asdfD. asdfE. asdf
Separates segmented worms from worms with no segmentation
Separates animals with feathers from animals with hair
Separates animals with exoskeletons from animals with no exoskeletons
13. An albino plant with vascular connections to a green plant of the same species that drains food from the green plant
A. PredationB. CommensalismC. Interspecific competitionD. MutualismE. Parasitism
14. Algae that grows on the shell of a turtle; the turtle is not harmed
15. A tapeworm in the intestine of a human
16. A population that prevents other populations from using a particular limited resource
17. Which biome contains maples, squirrels, and black bears?
A. TundraB. Tropical rain forestC. Temperate grasslandsD. TaigaE. Deciduous forest
18. A man who is color blind marries a normal woman, and together they have a daughter who is not color blind. If the daughter marries a man with normal vision, what is the probability of their firstborn child being a son who is color blind?
A. 0%B. 25%C. 50%D. 75%E. 100%
19. All of the following are needed for photosynthesis EXCEPT
A. lightB. glucoseC. chlorophyllD. waterE. carbon dioxide
20. Black coat color in horses is caused by a dominant allele, while white coat color is due to the recessive allele. Two black horses produce a foal with a white coat. If they were to produce a second foal, what would be the probability of the second foal having a black coat?
A. 0B. 1月4日C. 1月2日D. 3月4日E. 1
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us