See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Gives the mass per unit volume
A. DensityB. A solidC. VolumeD. WeightE. Matter
2. Has mass and a definite size and shape
3. Gives the space occupied
4. Has mass and occupies space
5. Defined as a measure of the mass times the gravitational force
6. A substance composed of two or more elements chemically combined is called a mixture
the properties of the constituents of a mixture are retained.
A. T,FB. F,TC. T,TD. F,FE. T,T,CE
7. A chemical change involves change in the composition and molecular structure of the reactants
in a chemical reaction bonds are broken and new substances and new bonds are formed.
8. The burning of paper is a physical change
when a chemical change occurs energy is either gained or lost by the reactants.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us