See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Atoms of 235U and 238U differ in structure by three
A. electronsB. isotopesC. neutronsD. protonsE.
2. The use of radioactive isotopes has produced promising results in the treatment of certain types of
A. cancerB. heart diseaseC. pneumoniaD. diabetesE.
3. The emission of a beta particle results in a new element with the atomic number
A. increased by 1B. increased by 2C. decreased by 1D. decreased by 2E.
Which neutral atom has an outer energy level configuration of 3s1?
A. B. C. D. E.
An atom of which element shows the greatest affinity for an additional electron?
Which element is the most active metal of this group?
Which element has the lowest electronegativity of this group?
Which element has an outer orbital configuration of 2s2 2p2?
9. Si, with an atomic number of 14, will probably exhibit an oxidation number of +4 in a compound
silicon is an element that has amphoteric properties.
A. T,FB. F,TC. T,TD. F,FE. T,T,CE
10. Nonmetallic atoms have larger ionic radii than their atomic radii
nonmetallic atoms generally gain electrons to form the ionic state and increase the size of the electron cloud.
11. Elements in the upper right corner of the Periodic Table form acid anhydrides
nonmetallic oxides react with water to form acid solutions.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us