See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. When another crystal was added to a water solution of the same substance, the crystal seemed to remain unchanged. Its particles were
A. going into an unsaturated solutionB. exchanging places with others in the solutionC. causing the solution to become supersaturatedD. not going into solution in this static conditionE.
2. A 10.% solution of NaCl means that in 100. grams of solution there is
A. 5.85 g NaClB. 58.5 g NaClC. 10. g NaClD. 94 g of H2OE.
3. The molar mass of AlCl3 is
A. 62.5 g/molB. 67.9 g/molC. 106.5 g/molD. 133.5 g/molE.
4. The molarity of a solution made by placing 98 grams of H2SO4 in sufficient water to make 500. milliliters of solution is
A. 0.5B. 1C. 2D. 3E.
5. If 684 grams of sucrose (molecular mass = 342 g/mol) is dissolved in 2,000 grams of water (essentially 2 L), what will be the freezing point of this solution?
A. -.51°CB. -1.86°CC. -3.72°CD. -6.58°CE.
6. Which of the graphs represents the solubility curve of a substance that has no change in its solubility as the temperature increases?
A. B. C. D. E.
7. Which of the graphs represents the amount of a solute in a solution as the solute is added even after the saturation point is reached and no more can go into solution?
8. Which of the graphs represents the temperature of a sample of ice over time as it is heated at an even rate from below its freezing point to a temperature where it is in the liquid state above the freezing point?
9. The concentration of a solution of Ca(OH)2 when 74 grams are completely dissolved in a container holding 2 liters of water?
A. 1 molarB. 1 molalC. .5 molarD. .5 molalE. 25 molar
10. The concentration of a solution of sucrose, C12H22O11, when 684 grams are completely dissolved in 2,000 grams of water?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us