See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which is not the factor that affects the rate of a reaction?
A. Nature of the reactantsB. Surface area exposedC. ConcentrationsD. TemperatureE. Time
2. The addition of a catalyst to a reaction
A. changes the enthalpyB. changes the entropyC. changes the nature of the productsD. changes the activation energyE.
3. An increase in concentration
A. is related to the number of collisions directlyB. is related to the number of collisions inverselyC. has no effect on the number of collisionsD. E.
4. At the beginning of a reaction, the reaction rate for the reactants is
A. largest, then decreasingB. largest and remains constantC. smallest, then increasingD. smallest and remains constantE.
5. The reaction rate law applied to the reaction aA + bB → AB gives the expression
A. r [A]b[B]aB. r [AB]a[A]bC. r [B]a[AB]bD. r [A]a[B]bE.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us