See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Compounds that have the same composition but differ in their structural formulas
A. are used for substitution productsB. are called isomersC. are called polymersD. have the same propertiesE. are usually alkanes
2. Ethene is the first member of the
A. alkane seriesB. saturated hydrocarbonsC. alkyne seriesD. unsaturated hydrocarbonsE. aromatic hydrocarbons
3. Which organic structure is ethylamine?
A. CH3-CH2-CH3B. C. CH3-O-C3H7D. E.
4. Which organic structure is methyl propyl ether (methoxypropane)?
5. Which organic structure is propane?
6. Which organic structure is ethanoic acid?
7. Which organic structure is propanone?
8. Which structure contains an organic acid functional group?
9. Which structure contains a ketone grouping?
10. Which structure contains an amine group?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us