See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Question below refer to the following diagram:
The activation energy of the forward reaction is shown by
A. B. C. D. E.
2. Question below refer to the following diagram:
The activation energy of the reverse reaction is shown by
3. Question below refer to the following diagram:
The heat of the reaction for the forward reaction is shown by
4. Question below refer to the following diagram:
The potential energy of the reactants is shown by
To plate silver on the spoon, the position to which the wire from the spoon must be connected
The position of the anode
The position from which silver that is plated out emerges
Question below matchs the following equations to the appropriate descriptions:
12. When the following equation: Cu(s) + HNO3(aq) → Cu(NO3)2(aq) + H2O() + NO(g) is balanced, what will be the coefficient, in the lowest whole number, of Cu?
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 5
13. If 6 moles of Cu reacted according to the above balanced equation, what will be the number of moles of NO that would be formed?
14. If Cu(NO3)2 goes into solution as ions, what will be the number of ions into which it will dissociate?
A. Ionic substanceB. Polar covalent substanceC. Nonpolar covalent substanceD. Amorphous substanceE. Metallic network
19. The reason why a blue crystal of CuSO4 · 5H2O turns white when heated
A. Brownian movementB. Litmus paper reactionC. Phenolphthalein reactionD. DehydrationE. Deliquescent
20. The zigzag path of colloidal particles in light
21. The pink color in a basic solution
22. The pink color in an acid solution
23. The adsorbtion of water to the surface of a crystal
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us