See All test questions
Take more free SAT chemistry practice tests available from cracksat.net.
The graph that best shows the relationship of gas volume to temperature, with pressure held constant
A. B. C. D. E.
The graph that best shows the relationship of gas volume to pressure, with temperature held constant
The graph that best shows the relationship of the number of grams of a solid that are soluble in 100 grams of H2O at varying temperatures if the solubility begins at a small quantity and increases at a slow, steady pace as the temperature is increased
4. The simplest unit of water that retains its properties
A. A moleculeB. A mixture of compoundsC. An isotopeD. An isomerE. An acid salt
5. A commercial cake mix
6. An atom with the same number of protons as another atom of the same element but a different number of neutrons
7. Classification of Ca(HCO3)2
8. The atomic number of an atom with an electron dot arrangement similiar to
A. 1B. 6C. 9D. 10E. 14
9. The number of atoms represented in the formula Na2CO3
10. The number that represents the most acid pH
11. Can be expressed in moles of solute per liter of solution
A. DensityB. Equilibrium constantC. Molar massD. Freezing pointE. Molarity
12. Can be expressed in grams per liter of a gas
13. Will NOT be affected by changes in temperature and pressure
14. At STP, can be used to determine the molecular mass of a pure gas
15. Resists a rapid change of pH
A. BufferB. IndicatorC. Arrhenius acidD. Arrhenius baseE. Neutral condition
16. Exhibits different colors in acidic and basic solutions
17. At 25°C, the aqueous solution has a pH < 7.
18. At 25°C, the aqueous solution has a pH > 7.
19. In the stratosphere, screens out a large fraction of the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
A. H2B. SO2C. COD. HClE. O3
20. Is a product of the incomplete combustion of hydrocarbons.
21. A gas produced by the heating of potassium chlorate
22. A gas that is slightly soluble in water and gives a weakly acid solution
23. Contributes to acid rain.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us