See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. P(x) = ax4 + x3 - bx2 - 4x + c. If P(x) increases without bound as x increases without bound, then, as x decreases without bound, P(x)
A. increases without boundB. decreases without boundC. approaches zero from above the x-axisD. approaches zero from below the x-axisE. cannot be determined
2. Which of the following is an odd function?
I. f(x) = 3x3 + 5
II. g(x) = 4x6 + 2x4 - 3x2
III. h(x) = 7x5 - 8x3 + 12x
A. only IB. only IIC. only IIID. only I and IIE. only I and III
3. How many possible rational roots are there for 2x4 + 4x3 - 6x2 + 15x - 12 = 0?
A. 4B. 6C. 8D. 12E. 16
4. If both x - 1 and x - 2 are factors of x3 - 3x2 + 2x - 4b, then b must be
A. 0B. 1C. 2D. 3E. 4
5. If 3x3 - 9x2 + Kx - 12 is divisible by x - 3, then K =
A. -40B. -3C. 3D. 4E. 22
6. Write the equation of lowest degree with real coefficients if two of its roots are -1 and 1 + i.
A. x3 + x2 + 2 = 0B. x3 - x2 - 2 = 0C. x3 - x + 2 = 0D. x3 - x2 + 2 = 0E. none of the above
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us