See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If xa· (xa+1)a· (xa)1-a = xk, then k =
A. 2a + 1B. a + a2C. 3a D. 3a + 1E. a3 + a
2. If log8 3 = x · log2 3, then x =
A. B. 3C. 4D. log4 3E. log8 9
3. If log10m = , then log10 10m2 =
A. 2B. 2.5C. 3D. 10.25E. 100
4. If logb5 = a, logb2.5 = c, and 5x= 2.5, then x =
A. ac B. C. a + c D. c - a E. The value of x cannot be determined from the information given.
5. If f (x) = log2x, then
A. B. 1C. D. E. 0
6. If ln (xy) < 0, which of the following must be true?
A. xy < 0B. xy < 1C. xy > 1D. xy > 0E. none of the above
7. log2 m = and log7 n = , mn =
A. 1B. 2C. 96D. 98E. 103
8. Log7 5 =
A. 1.2B. 1.1C. 0.9D. 0.8E. -0.7
A. 1.9B. 2C. 2.1D. 2.3E. 2.5
10. If $300 is invested at 3%, compounded continuously, how long (to the nearest year) will it take for the money to double? (If P is the amount invested, the formula for the amount, A, that is available after t years is A = Pe0.03t.)
A. 26B. 25C. 24D. 23E. 22
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us