See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If a1 = 3 and an = n + an-1, the sum of the first five terms is
A. 17B. 30C. 42D. 45E. 68
2. If a1 = 5 and find a3.
A. 2.623B. 2.635C. 2.673D. 2.799E. 3.323
3. If the repeating decimal is written as a fraction in lowest terms, the sum of the numerator and denominator is
A. 16B. 47C. 245D. 334E. 1237
4. The first three terms of a geometric sequence are The fourth term is
A. B. C. D. E.
5. By how much does the arithmetic mean between 1 and 25 exceed the positive geometric mean between 1 and 25?
A. 5B. about 7.1C. 8D. 12.9E. 18
6. In a geometric series and . What is r ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us