See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If and 0 < x < 1, what is the range off(x)?
A. All real numbersB. All real numbers between 0and 1C. All real numbers greaterthan 0D. All real numbers greaterthan 1E. All real numbers greaterthan or equal to 1
2. Two identical spheres of radius 6 intersect so that the distance between the ir centers is 10. the points of intersection of the two spheres form a circle. What is the area of this circle?
A. 5πB. 6πC. 8πD. 10πE. 11π
3. If a remainder of 4 is obtained when x3 +2x2 - x - k is dividedby x - 2, what is the value of k?
A. 4B. 6C. 10D. 12E. 14
4. Ms. Hobbes has a portfolio that includes $50,000 in stock, $75,000 in cash, and no othe r holdings. If she wishes to redistribute her holdings so that 80percent of the portfolio is in cash, how many dollars of stock must she convert to cash?
A. 10,000B. 15,000C. 20,000D. 25,000E. 30,000
5. A sphere of radius 5 has the same volume as a cube with an edge of approximately what length?
A. 5.00B. 5.50C. 6.24D. 8.06E. 9.27
6. The equation x2 = y2 is represented by which of the following graphs?
A. B. C. D. E.
7. If pointA(3,5) is located on a circle in the coordinate plane, and the center of the circle is the origin, which of the following points must lie outside this circle?
A. (1.0, 6.0)B. (1.5, 5.5)C. (2.5, 4.5)D. (4.0, 4.0)E. (5.0, 3.0)
8. If f(x) = 3x - 1, n represents the slope of the line with the equation y = f-1(x),and p represents the slope of a line that is perpendicular to the line with the equation y = f(x), the n np=
A. -9B. C. D. 9E. It cannot be determinedfrom the information given.
9. The parabola with the equationhas how many points with (x, y) coordinates that are both positive integers?
A. 3B. 4C. 7D. 8E. Infinitely many
In Figure10, each of the three circles is tangent to the o the r two, and each side of the equilateral triangle is tangent to two of the circles. If the length of one side of the triangle is x, what is the radius, in terms of x, of one of the circles?
11. If a+ b = 10 and both a and b are positive integers,what is the largest possible value for a?
A. 6B. 7C. 8D. 9E. 10
12. If 2x + y = 2y - x, the n y =
A. 3xB. 4xC. 2x + 2D. 3x + 1E. 4x + 1
13. If a certain car can travel 240 miles on 12 gallons of gasoline, the n at the same rate, how many gallons of gasoline are needed to travel 300miles?
A. 10B. 15C. 20D. 25E. 30
14. If 2(1 +2x) - 5(4 - 2x) = 14, x ≈
A. -5.33B. -0.29C. 0.29D. 0.67E. 2.29
In Figure1, If is a straight line, x =
A. 50B. 60C. 70D. 80E. 90
16. |-3.1| -|-4.2| + |2.3|=
A. 1.2B. 3.4C. 6.9D. 7.3E. 9.6
17. If x≠ 0, the n
18. If the n x =
A. -2.00B. -0.50C. 0.50D. 1.25E. 2.00
19. Which of the following is the equation of a line that makes a 45-degree angle with the x-axis and has a y-intercept of 2?
A. y = x +2B. y = x -2C. y = 45x +2D. y = 45x -2E. y = 2x +45
20. If xand y are both positive, x is even, and y is odd,which of the following must be odd?
A. xyB. x + 2yC. xyD. yxE.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us