See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The term "American Indians" is a misnomer because the people it designates
A. are not native to the AmericasB. originally came from AsiaC. did not inhabit the East IndiesD. did not speak any European languagesE. first settled the Americas during the 1400s
2. Which of the following contributed the most to the founding and success of the Iroquois Confederacy?
A. The small size of the Iroquois tribesB. The fact that the tribes all belonged to the same nationC. The popular election of the council membersD. The constant conflicts among the Iroquois tribesE. The example of the New England town meeting
3. Which nation has had the greatest influence on modern American culture?
A. AsiaB. EnglandC. FranceD. ItalyE. Spain
4. A major reason that the Europeans succeeded in dominating the Native Americans and gradually taking over their land because
A. their religion was more compellingB. their respect for the land was greaterC. they were better farmers than the Native AmericansD. their weapons were more sophisticated and deadlyE. they arrived in America before the Native Americans
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us