See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The Navigation Acts of the 1650s had all the following purposes EXCEPT:
A. to protect colonial tradeB. to increase profits for Great BritainC. to maintain English control over colonial tradeD. to foster a mercantilist economyE. to increase imports to the colonies while decreasing exports
2. A principal consequence of the Glorious Revolution in Britain was that
A. the New England colonists threw Edmund Andros out of officeB. England became a Catholic nation once againC. a queen ruled England in her own right for the first timeD. the colonial assemblies began discussing the need for a militiaE. English Protestants began fleeing to the colonies for fear of religious persecution
3. The abolitionist movement had difficulty gaining supporters in the early1800s because
A. African slaves were content with their statusB. there were no Africans in powerful positions in the governmentC. Africans easily found ways to flout the system of slaveryD. Northern whites could ignore the wrongs of the slave system in the South and Southerners found it too profitable to endE. Quakers were a majority in the colonies and spoke out against slavery at an early date
4. Which of the following people probably had the hardest and most thankless life in the colonies?
A. A farmer's wifeB. A female slaveC. A male slaveD. A cobblerE. A blacksmith's apprentice
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us