See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The social structure that emerged in the colonies by 1750 differed from the social structure in Europe in that the colonial social structure
A. lacked an aristocratic class.B. allowed for greater social mobility than in Europe.C. included the Native Americans.D. placed the clergy in the middle class.E. did not include indentured servants.
2. One of the significant effects of the Great Awakening was that it
A. was a religious revival carried to the colonies from Europe.B. led to less competition among churches for worshippers.C. led to the founding of Harvard and Princeton.D. lessened the influence of the clergy in the colonies.E. was led by the American theologian, George Whitefield.
3. The Middle Passage referred to the
A. crossing of the Atlantic by the Pilgrims.B. conversion of people to the "elect" of the Puritan faith.C. journey of African slaves from West Africa to the New World.D. journey to heaven after death.E. transporting of rum across the Atlantic Ocean to Africa as part of Triangular Trade.
4. The trade in slaves, rum, and molasses that took place during the 1700s among the colonies, Africa, and England was called
A. the Commercial Revolution.B. mercantilism.C. rum running.D. barter.E. Triangular Trade.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us