See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following is associated with the Kennedy administration?
A. MedicareB. MedicaidC. Alliance for ProgressD. The 24th AmendmentE. The ESEA
2. Baker v. Carr was concerned with
A. the Bill of Rights.B. presidential succession.C. criminal rights.D. the poll tax.E. legislative reapportionment.
3. Who of the following proposed that the nation declare a "war on poverty"?
A. John F. KennedyB. Richard NixonC. Barry GoldwaterD. Lyndon B. JohnsonE. Earl Warren
4. According to the Immigration Act of 1965, the main criteria for admission to the United States would be an applicant's
A. gender.B. race.C. country of origin.D. occupation.E. education.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us