See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Put the following events in order from oldest to most recent.
1) Geneva Accords
2) Tonkin Gulf
3) Dien Bien Phu
4) The Tet offensive
5) The assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem
A. 2, 3, 4, 1, 5B. 4, 3, 2, 5, 1C. 3, 1, 5, 2, 4D. 3, 1, 4, 2, 5E. 2, 3, 5, 1, 4
2. Nixon's policy in Vietnam was called
A. Rolling Thunder.B. Vietnamization.C. containment.D. immediate withdrawal.E. pacification.
3. Vietnam revisionism is a belief that
A. immediate peace was necessary.B. America lost the war because of a lack of congressional support.C. the demonstrators lost the war.D. the Army did not fight hard enough.E. the Vietnamese were tougher than we had expected.
4. In 1968, President Johnson did not run for re-election because
A. he had already served two full terms.B. he had lost the New Hampshire primary.C. he wanted to negotiate a peace.D. his health was failing.E. Eugene McCarthy came in a close second in the New Hampshire primary.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us