See All test questions
Take more free SAT US history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which was the most important reason for the early growth of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) and the Free Speech Movement (FSM)?
A. DrugsB. Government liesC. The high divorce rateD. Optimism caused by the postwar boomE. The nuclear threat
2. Which did the Beatles influence the LEAST?
A. Students For a Democratic Society (SDS)B. American rock and rollC. HippiesD. Timothy LearyE. Yippies
3. Match the book and the author:
A) Growing Up Absurd
B) The Power Elite
C) The Art of Loving
D) The Way of Zen
E) Steal This Book
1) Alan Watts
2) Abbie Hoffman
3) Paul Goodman
4) C. Wright Mills
5) Eric Fromm
A. A-3, B-4, C-5, E-2B. B-4, C-1, D-4, E-2C. B-5, C-1, D-3, E-2D. A-5, B-4, D-1, E-2E. B-4, C-3, D-1, E-2
4. The key reason for the slowing of protests after 1971 was that
A. America was winning in Vietnam.B. the government became more responsive.C. the draft ended.D. all the major battles had been won.E. the government cracked down on protesters.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us