See All test questions
Take more free SAT World history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. When the Mongols took control of China and established the Yuan dynasty, they did all of the following EXCEPT
A. build their own communities separate from the ChineseB. adopt the Chinese form of centralized governmentC. attempt to invade Japan and Southeast AsiaD. establish a new version of the civil service examE. allow for greater religious freedom
2. The invasion of the Byzantine territory by the Seljuk Turks led to a weakening of the Byzantine Empire, primarily due to
A. the political unrest and civil war that spread throughout the empireB. a reduction in both food supply and the ability to collect taxesC. a disruption of trade with other Mediterranean culturesD. a widespread religious upheaval and Islamic conversionE. the outbreak of epidemic disease that decimated the population
3. In the ninth century, the Vikings invaded other European communities primarily to
A. decide territorial disputesB. incite religious fervorC. resolve food shortagesD. establish trade embargoesE. cause economic distress
4. The reemergence of trade brought about by the Crusades was mainly facilitated through the shipping ports of which country?
A. FranceB. SpainC. GreeceD. PortugalE. Italy
5. Which of the following statements about how the Maya and the Aztec were similar is INCORRECT?
A. They both had a three-tiered social class system.B. They both practiced ritual human sacrifice.C. They both occupied part of the Yucatán Peninsula.D. They both were conquered by the Spaniards.E. They both were made up of a collection of city-states.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us