See All test questions
Take more free SAT World history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which factor was MOST responsible for the collapse of the Mughal Empire?
A. Enemy invasionB. Religious unrestC. Economic distressD. Peasant revoltsE. Succession disputes
2. The Northern Renaissance MOST differed from the Italian Renaissance in that it
A. failed to significantly emphasize the visual artsB. placed greater importance on religious devotionC. largely rejected the concept of humanismD. did not increase the prevalence of secularismE. increased dissonance among Christians
3. Who developed and taught the doctrine of predestination?
A. John KnoxB. Martin LutherC. Ulrich ZwingliD. John CalvinE. Thomas More
4. Portugal's MAIN motivation for seeking an alternate route to the East was to
A. establish a direct trading relationship with ChinaB. compete with Spain and its holdings in the New WorldC. end the Italian and Muslim dominance of tradeD. lay claim to all trade rights in the Indian OceanE. begin colonizing key areas of Southwest Asia
5. The Seven Years' War was MOST beneficial for which nation?
A. BritainB. FranceC. RussiaD. SpainE. Italy
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us