See All test questions
Take more free SAT World history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Why were Hitler's attacks on Great Britain during World War II ultimately unsuccessful?
A. The Luftwaffe was unable to inflict significant damage.B. American forces came to Britain's aid.C. The attacks were too costly for the Nazis to sustain.D. German forces could not carry out a ground attack.E. The British were able to track Nazi planes with radar.
2. In 1917, the United States entered World War I after learning of a German plot to
A. seize control of U.S. territories in Southeast AsiaB. launch a surprise attack on U.S. naval forcesC. help Mexico retake land it had lost to the United StatesD. attack several U.S. major coastal citiesE. destroy any U.S. ocean liners encountered
3. During the civil war in Russia, most of the people supported Lenin's Red Army because they
A. feared the White Army would return the czar to powerB. were promised great economic prosperity by LeninC. wanted to isolate themselves from Western influencesD. were coerced by aggressive communist propagandaE. believed the Red Army would attack them otherwise
4. What did the term Anschluss mean to Hitler and the Germans?
A. A surprise attack on enemy forcesB. The purification of the Aryan raceC. An invasion of France and BritainD. The unification of Germany and AustriaE. A secret police force
5. The American military resorted to the use of atomic weapons because
A. American troops had no way to enter the Japanese mainlandB. a ground invasion would result in too many casualtiesC. American forces would not be able to access necessary resources on the mainlandD. Japanese ground forces were supported by additional Korean forcesE. the American public wanted the war to end as quickly as possible
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us