See All test questions
Take more free SAT World history practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of these has been the MOST important factor in the rise of globalized trade?
A. Increase in world populationB. Emergence of multinational corporationsC. Decline in regional national resourcesD. Breakdown of protective tariffsE. Enhancement of communications technologies
2. The Declaration of Human Rights issued by the United Nations in 1948 explicitly stated that all human beings have the right to
A. freedom, equality, and justiceB. life, liberty, and security of personC. liberty, self-governance, and protection of the lawD. freedom, security, and religious toleranceE. life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
3. Which terrorist incident was the first to receive major mainstream media attention?
A. Oklahoma City bombingB. Iran hostage crisisC. Israeli athletes at MunichD. First World Trade Center bombingE. September 11, 2001
4. Which of these is the MOST significant cause of global warming?
A. Global overpopulationB. Increased urbanizationC. Nuclear energyD. Burning of fossil fuelsE. Widespread deforestation
5. In 1997 the United Nations attempted to address the issue of global warming by
A. producing a treaty meant to help control greenhouse gasesB. conducting its own independent study of the phenomenonC. asking industrial leaders to reduce their carbon dioxide emissionsD. encouraging the development of alternative energy sourcesE. launching a worldwide global-warming awareness campaign
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us